The universe has been under the power of sin since Adam and Eve disobeyed God until Christ’s crucifixion. Sin reigned and terrorized all of mankind. Men were slaves to sin and its power. Sin has a lot of power, which is why when you engage in it, it becomes able to enslave you and your soul. It sinks its claws into you and darkens your understanding. It deceives the heart, renders you useless, and defiles the body.
Sin is constantly operating, seeking to draw you away from God. With this, no one can see God because God is pure and cannot behold iniquity.
“Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God”Matthew 5:8
Related books in this post
“He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully”Psalms 24:4
If the world can do without sin, then its power will be broken. Freedom from sin is of uttermost importance, and the only way to be free is to become born again. True repentance and a resolve to forsake sin, by the grace of what Christ Jesus did on the cross, are the only solutions for freedom from all sin.
Without Christ, the power of sin keeps your heart deceived, wicked, defiled, and enslaved. Nevertheless, God is ready to forgive the sins you confess and are ready to forsake, but only if you are ready to come to Him in all sincerity.
Prayers Against the Power of Sin
- Every secret place of sin in my life, be exposed by force, in the name of Jesus.
- Let all promoters of sin in my life begin to make mistakes that will fail them, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, thank You for Your power above every other power, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of sin in this world, begin to break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I command the nature of sin in humans to be uprooted, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fear of God enter into every soul worldwide, in the name of Jesus.
- I release the spirit of holiness all over the world by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and display Your power above every kind of sin, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the authority of sin over our nation be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Let sin loose its hold over decision makers in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every voice of sin in any throne of this world, be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the voice of righteousness prevail in this nation, in the name of Jesus.