An orphan’s prayer is one of hope and longing for a family, for love and security. It is a prayer for a place to belong and for the pain of loss to be healed. The orphan’s prayer is not just for physical needs but for emotional and spiritual nourishment. Their prayer is a powerful and an unselfish one for a chance for a better life, a chance for a family and a chance for a brighter future.
Oppressors of orphans are witches and wizards who are always convening to prevent orphans from praying against them. They use evil powers to manipulate them from praying. These wicked powers defile some orphans who try to pray through dreams. They use weapons of sin, fear, doubts, and discouragements to attack them and their prayers. They also use manipulations, intimidations and violation of God’s Word, authority, money, confusions and sexual perversion as weapons to separate these orphans from God. When they achieve this, their prayers will not be effective.
“If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer or his mercy from me”(Psalms 66:18-20).
“Then ye answered and said unto me, We have sinned against the LORD, we will go up and fight, according to all that the LORD our God commanded us. In addition, when ye had girded on every man his weapons of war, ye were ready to go up into the hill. And the LORD said unto me, Say unto them, Go not up, neither fights; for I am not among you; lest ye be smitten before your enemies. So I spake unto you; and ye would not hear, but rebelled against the commandment of the LORD, and went presumptuously up into the hill. And the Amorites, which dwelt in that mountain, came out against you, and chased you, as bees do, and destroyed you in Seir, even unto Hormah. And ye returned and wept before the LORD; but the LORD would not hearken to your voice, nor give ear unto you”(Deuteronomy 1:41-45).
Related books in this post
If orphans can do away with committing sin and obey God’s Word, they will always have power over their oppressors and the devil.
“Ye shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless”(Exodus 22:22-24).
“Cursed be he that perverted the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen”(Deuteronomy 27:19).
“The LORD will destroy the house of the proud: but he will establish the border of the widow”(Proverbs 15:25).
God’s concern for the fatherless is evident through the Scriptures. The Word of God assures orphans of God’s immediate answers to their prayers. Some oppressors of orphans still live in prosperity because those orphans’ prayers are abomination before the Holy God. No oppressor can oppress the fatherless and be free from a curse. God is waiting for the fatherless to pray and their borders will be established.
“And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me”(Luke 18:1-5).
Related books in this post
Prayers for Orphans
- I reject evil conditions my helpers demand before helping me, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to enter into any evil covenant because of suffering, in the name of Jesus.
- Let any man or woman that is delaying my miracle be frustrated, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, enter into the grave and resurrect all my buried blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic padlock on my life, break to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the angels of the living God fight for my rights, benefits and entitlement, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of death that was fired at my family, I fire you back, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil altar that was raised against my family, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil spirit that was sent to torment me, go back to your sender now, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil sacrifice that was offered for my sake, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any place they call my name for evil, blood of Jesus, answer for me, in the name of Jesus.