While prayer is communication with the Almighty, prayer warfare is resisting and confronting the devil through intensive prayers until he gives way. Unbelievably, every human on earth is involved in spiritual warfare. But only true Christians achieve complete victory. Confronting Satan while remaining a sinner will be disastrous. You cannot win. That Is why you need Jesus Christ in your life as quickly as possible.
It is crucial to have a tactical understanding of spiritual warfare, as without it, one may fail. For Christians, allowing the devil to have power over them is shameful. Christians are seen as a temple of God, and demons or unclean spirits should not be allowed to defile this temple or bring negative influences into it.
When you know the truth, you will be free from all oppressions of the enemy. You cannot fight spiritual warfare with human technique. The only way you can win a spiritual warfare is to fight while clothed with God’s armor.
“10Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints”(Ephesians 6:10-18).
Related books in this post
Unfortunately, many Christians are spiritually lazy and weak. How could a spiritually weak Christian resist the devil successfully? That Is why many Christians have continued to live at the mercy of the devil. This shouldn’t be so!
In spiritual warfare, there is need for regular fast. There is also need to keep vigil and pray all through the night. Other times, you may need to wake up before dawn and pray. There is always a price to pay in spiritual warfare.
“25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him. 26And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead. 27But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose. 28And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out? 29And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting”(Mark 9:25-29).
It is important for Christians to trust in God, have faith, and engage in fasting in order to be successful in spiritual warfare. The Bible emphasizes the power of prayer and its ability to break through satanic bondages. Christians must be actively involved in spiritual warfare in order to prevent the devil from gaining ground over them. Neglecting spiritual warfare can have negative consequences. Paul compares the Christian life to a battle or wrestling match, emphasizing the importance of being prepared for spiritual warfare.
Related books in this post
Prayers to Break Free from Satanic Bondages
- Every covenant keeping me in bondage, break, , in the name of Jesus.
- I drink the blood of Jesus for my deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- I loose myself from satanic bondage, in the name of Jesus.
- I bind and cast out every evil spirit behind my problems, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every demon in-charge of my case to go, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 8:28-32).
- Let God’s special touch for my deliverance take place now, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 14:35-36).
- I command every evil presence in my home to disappear, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn demon in my life, I rebuke you, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 17:14-18).
- O Lord, arise and heal me by Your power, in the name of Jesus. (See Matthew 19:2)
- I lay my hand upon my life for my immediate deliverance, in the name of Jesus. (See Mark 6:4-6).
- Every evil voice that is speaking against my deliverance, be silenced, in the name of Jesus. (See Mark 1:23-29).