It is very disappointing to let you know that many deliverance ministries on earth lack the knowledge of God’s Word. Yet the same ministers are specialists in prayers that do not have reference to the Holy Spirit. As a result, they produce counterfeit results and deceptive miracles and wonders. Some of these ministers preach the Word of God very well but lack the evidence of fruits of the spirit and are equally failures in practical Christian living.
The majority of them, nevertheless, have been effective in hiding their true selves. But when you meet them, you realize that despite their extensive body of wise teachings, they are con artists and cheats. The majority of them, who first did pretty well, have strayed from the faith after associating with liars and carnal counselors and followers. Because of this, they have regressed in their daily lives and are unaware that the Lord has abandoned them.
“And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him”(Judges 16:20).
Related Books in this Post
Determine this day to start practicing the art of personal deliverance. The devil effectively uses so many backslidden deliverance ministers, who appear like angels of God but are very wicked and destructive.
When you encounter fake deliverance ministers, it is easy to notice their greed, pride, anger, immorality, covetousness, jealousy, financial irresponsibility, unfaithfulness to their families and wickedness. That’s why it is very important to become born-again first before giving yourself in to deliverance. Another important thing you have to ensure is that your uttermost commitment must be to Christ and His Word, not only to the church or to ministers. When you became saved, you gave your life to Christ, not to the church or the person that prayed for your salvation or deliverance. Unfortunately, many Christians have missed this part of their commitment. Equally, to fellowship with brethren or believers is very important but should not choke or replace your sincere commitment to Christ. In the believer’s gathering, you can be prayed for but not contrary to God’s Word.
A fellow believer or minister can help you in personal deliverance but the Word of God must be the integral part of the deliverance.
“The husbandman that labored must be first partaker of the fruits. Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things…Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor. If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and meet for the master’s use, and prepared unto every good work… Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away”(2 Timothy 2:6-7, 19-21, 3:5).
To be able to conduct deliverance upon yourself and others, you must have assurance of your salvation and have boldness in God’s Word. You ought to be bold when you are determined to approach the throne of God in order to confront devil and the hosts of his kingdom.
“Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone”(Ephesians 2:19-20).
Related Books in this Post
Prayers for Personal Deliverance
- Any sign of death in my life, I destroy you by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, transfer every threat of death to their owners, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of death fired at my life, I fire you back, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, speak destruction to every evil voice against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Let movements of death in my life be stopped now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of death planted in my life, die by force, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and deliver me from the judgment of death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every messenger of death sent against me, carry back your message to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, flow into my foundation and kill every spirit of death planted therein, in the name of Jesus.
- Any sickness assigned to kill me, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil visitor against me from the grave, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I walk out from every trap of death to meet the prince of peace, in the name of Jesus.
- Any coffin that was prepared against my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Whoever has vowed to kill me shall die for my sake, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to answer any call from graveyards, in the name of Jesus.