Now that Christmas has come and gone, what comes next? Everyone and the entire world will be facing another direction, ushering in the new year and the responsibilities and problems that follow. Also, another year will be added to your life, whether you like it or not. As a result, you will need godly preparation in the coming year, as well as a new and improved foundation. You need a godly change and the right direction.
A lot of people enter a new year without any form of preparation; some do not even know that there is a need for preparation. Every area of your life will need to be put to work if you are to succeed today. Your physical, emotional, temperament, social, and spiritual maturity or immaturity will determine your success or failure this year.
Related books in this post
You need to develop a mature life of discipline, temperance, self-denial, and unselfishness. Practice a life of maturity and industry through an intimate union with Christ and purity of life, and in order to prepare adequately and receive the best that God has for you this year, you must examine your life, strengthen your past, correct your immediate wrong ways of life, and take a solid decision to live right, obey God’s word, and remain with Christ at all costs.
Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?2 Corinthians 13:5
Lack of adequate preparation has made a lot of people move through the new year aimlessly without any plans, and with so much to do, they end up lost and unable to accomplish much. Similarly, with each new year, you also get older, and at some point, you must sit down and ask yourself some questions. Every year, you end up spending all your earnings to start a new year with hardship, poverty, debt, and regrets. How long will you continue living like this?
Related books in this post
For a lot of people, the end of every year is a time of false hope and pretense. every year, engaging in unprofitable commercial activities and bazars. They celebrate the birthday of a person they have had no personal encounter with, eating and drinking in sin without Christ, whom they claim to celebrate. Quite often, Christmas is a time for dazzling displays of wealth.
Many people have died before, during, and after Christmas, but you are alive. A lot of accidents, problems, sicknesses, and mysterious happenings have taken place, and you are alive. You have to think deeply and decide for Christ now. Thus, as the Christmas season comes to an end, you need to have a better perspective on this new year.
Decrees After Christmas
- Father Lord, empower me to breathe in your full life this year.
- Every opportunity I have ever lost in the past, I recover you, in Jesus’ name.
- I receive divine creative power this year. I plead with the blood of Jesus to enter into my blood stream this year, in Jesus’ name.
- Energy personal invitation I have ever given to the devil, I withdraw you, in Jesus’ name.
- Every evil that took place in my life last Christmas, perish by force, in Jesus’ name.
- I command every arrow of confusion to leave my life this year.
- Oh Lord, open my eyes to see what you want to show me this year, in Jesus’ name.
- Father Lord, re-organize my life this year by fire.
- Every unprofitable mark in my life, be cleared by the blood of Jesus.
- I command total restoration and deliverance upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Oh Lord, renew your program for my destiny this year, in Jesus’ name.
- Any area of my life abandoned by God, receive divine visitation.
- Father Lord, walk back into every area of my life this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, send light into the dark rooms of my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Any part of my destiny suffering in demonic prison, be released this year.